Secure Flight Overview
Secure Flight is a behind the scenes program that enhances the security of domestic
and international commercial air travel through the use of improved watch list matching.
By collecting additional passenger data, it will improve the travel experience for
all airline passengers, including those who have been misidentified in the past.
When passengers travel, they will be required to provide the following Secure Flight
Passenger Data (SFPD) to their airline
when making a reservation:
1. Name as it appears on government-issued I.D. when traveling
2. Date of Birth
3. Vouchers (if applicable)
5. Redress Number (if available)
The airline will transmit this information to Secure Flight, who uses it to perform
watch list matching. This serves to prevent individuals on the No Fly List from
boarding an aircraft and to identify individuals on the Selectee List for enhanced
screening. After matching passenger information against government watch lists,
Secure Flight transmits the matching results back to airlines.
Travel Documents / Tickets
In general, all travel documents will be sent to you 21 days prior to departure
via 2nd day priority. Overnight delivery can be arranged at additional cost. If
we obtained the entry visa for you, the passport will be sent with the travel documents.
All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date
of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Consulate if you have a non-US
* No entry visa required for US passport holders going to:
Thailand - up to 30 days.
Japan - up to 90 days.
Hong Kong – up to 180 days.
Singapore – length determined at the discretion of immigration officer (normally
* Entry visa required for US passport holders going to China, Cambodia, Vietnam,
India, and Egypt.
$180 check for one single entry China visa. Duration is 30 days after entry, 6 months
validity. Make check payable to “Ritz Tours” and mail original passport along with
one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed China visa application form
to Ritz Tours at least 45 days prior to departure.
Mail original passport along with one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed
China visa application form to Ritz Tours at least 45 days prior to departure.
$125 check for single entry Vietnam visa with validity of 90 days from the issuance
date and good for a stay of up to 30 days. Make check payable to “Ritz Tours” and
mail passport copy along with one passport size 2” X 2” color photo and completed
visa application form to Ritz Tours at least 45 days prior to departure.
$25 cash paid to Cambodia Customs upon arrival; valid USA passport, one recent passport
size 2” X 2” color photo, and completed visa application form (available upon arrival).
Please apply for yourself directly with the appropriate embassy.
More information can be found at http://www.indianembassy.org
- We will keep your passport (with the entry visa) to be sent along with your travel
documents. If you require your passport sooner, please enclose additional $25 check
so that we can send it back immediately upon its return from the embassy.
- If you are applying for your own visa, a copy of your passport and entry visa
should be sent to Ritz Tours. All document and tickets will be issued under your
- The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any
- Ritz Tours is not responsible when you are denied entrance for any reason at any
foreign country, even if you have a valid passport and visa.
- $45 check for a single entry Egypt visa with validity of 6 months from the issuance
date and valid for a stay of up to 30 days.
- Make the check payable to “Ritz Tours” and mail your original passport, two color
passport photos size 2'' X 2'', and completed Egypt visa application form to Ritz
Tours at least 45 days prior to departure.
- Alternatively, you may obtain a 30-day tourist visa on your own prior to departure
or upon arrival at an Egyptian airport for a $15 fee, payable in US dollars.
- Please keep an eye on your valuables at all time. Watch out for pickpockets while
- Bring name and phone number of an emergency contact.
- Read your itinerary and hotel information before departure. Leave a copy of your
itinerary and hotel list with your family.
- For special requests (China domestic flight reservation, flight change & confirmation,
Hong Kong & China hotel reservation etc.), please have all arrangements made
with your travel agency before departure. Ritz Tours does not take any responsibilities
for itinerary deviations or bookings made by other travel agencies.
- Individual domestic flights in China must be re-confirmed at the airlines office
(of the departing city) 3 days prior to departure. Re-confirmation by phone is not
accepted. Since you may not have sufficient time for re-confirmation after arrival
in a city, Ritz Tours can help by arranging to have the ticket issued locally and
-Three-person hotel occupancy means 2 adults sharing a regular double room with
a child. No extra bed is added. Hotel rooms in China are generally smaller then
those in North America. Hotel charges extra for adding a bed. Please take into consideration
the comfort of your traveling party and the length of the trip when request a triple
room hotel occupancy.