Visas & Passports
Travel Restrictions and visa requirements
Important note about connecting flights: If any of your flights transits through another country please check all entry requirements for each flight segment. Select "one way" and enter each flight segment separately to view all relevant entry and transit travel requirements for your trip.
- All customers' passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Ritz Tours if you have a non-U.S. passport.
- Entry Visa: We assume you hold a signed valid U.S. passport.
- An entry visa is required for U.S. passport tourists entering Egypt. For e-Visa information and application, please visit https://visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home prior to departure; or obtain a renewable single entry 30-day tourist visa upon arrival at Egyptian airport for a 25 USD in cash fee. To find more information on visa to Egypt, check the website: http://egyptembassy.net
- Visa fees are non-refundable and are subject to change at any time.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain proper visas in a timely manner. For non-U.S. passport holders, please consult your travel agent or Ritz Tours at least 2 months prior to your departure date.
- Ritz Tours is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa.
- Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.
- Click here to view essential Egypt travel information from the US Department of State.