Visas & Passports
Travel Restrictions and visa requirements
Important note about connecting flights: If any of your flights transits through another country please check all entry requirements for each flight segment. Select "one way" and enter each flight segment separately to view all relevant entry and transit travel requirements for your trip.
- All customers' passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Ritz Tours if you have a non-U.S. passport.
- Entry Visa: We assume you hold a signed valid U.S. passport.
- US Passport holders –Visa-free travel is currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Normally, a visa would not be required for US travelers visiting Indonesia for Tourism purposes. A Visa on Arrival (VOA) is required for fully vaccinated travelers of 42 nationalities (including the US) and is currently only available for arrivals to the island of Bali via DPS airport. A Visa on Arrival (VOA) is required for your stay up to 30 days; no extensions are allowed and adjustments to another visa status will not be permitted. International travelers with passports originating from the 42 eligible countries can apply for a VOA for Tourism purposes after arriving through immigration control at DPS airport (Bali, Ngurah Rai International Airport, Indonesia). Travelers must present the following requirements for a VOA for Tourism at the immigration counter: A passport valid for at least 6 months, a return or a connecting ticket to continue traveling onward to another country and any mandatory documents required under the provisions from the Covid-19 task force.
- Non US-Passport holders – Please check with your local consulate or embassy for Indonesia Visa requirements for your trip. Travelers who are not listed among the 42 countries may not be eligible for a VOA.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain a visa in a timely manner
- Visa fees are non-refundable and are subject to change at any time.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain proper visas in a timely manner. For non-U.S. passport holders, please consult your travel agent or Ritz Tours at least 2 months prior to your departure date.
- Ritz Tours is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa.
- Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.
- Click here to view essential Indonesia travel information from the US Department of State.