Visas & Passports
Travel Restrictions and visa requirements
Important note about connecting flights: If any of your flights transits through another country please check all entry requirements for each flight segment. Select "one way" and enter each flight segment separately to view all relevant entry and transit travel requirements for your trip.
- All customers' passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Ritz Tours if you have a non-U.S. passport.
- Entry Visa: We assume you hold a signed valid U.S. passport.
- An entry visa is required for U.S. passport tourists entering Jordan. The Jordanian visa can be issued upon arrival for a single entry with one month validity. For details please visit http://www.jordanembassyus.org/. Ritz Tours and our local land operator will assist our passengers with valid US passports entering Jordan. Passengers who email us the clear passport copies 60 days prior to departure will not need to apply for an entry visa to Jordan ahead. Please note: if you purchase air tickets on your own and / or do not enter / leave Jordan with the group will be required to provide flight information. Whether or not to pay the visa fee will be determined by the Immigration Office at Amman International Airport.
- Visa fees are non-refundable and are subject to change at any time.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain proper visas in a timely manner. For non-U.S. passport holders, please consult your travel agent or Ritz Tours at least 2 months prior to your departure date.
- Ritz Tours is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa.
- Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.
- Click here to view essential Jordan travel information from the US Department of State.