Visas & Passports
Visas & Passports
Secure Flight Overview
Secure Flight is a behind the scenes program that enhances the security of domestic and international commercial air travel through the use of improved watch list matching. By collecting additional passenger data, it will improve the travel experience for all airline passengers, including those who have been misidentified in the past.
When passengers travel, they will be required to provide the following Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) to their airline
when making a reservation:
1. Name as it appears on government-issued I.D. when traveling
2. Date of Birth
3. Vouchers (if applicable)
5. Redress Number (if available)
The airline will transmit this information to Secure Flight, who uses it to perform watch list matching. This serves to prevent individuals on the No Fly List from boarding an aircraft and to identify individuals on the Selectee List for enhanced screening. After matching passenger information against government watch lists, Secure Flight transmits the matching results back to airlines.
Travel Documents / Tickets
In general, all travel documents will be sent to you 21 days prior to departure via 2nd day priority. Overnight delivery can be arranged at additional cost. If we obtained the entry visa for you, the passport will be sent with the travel documents.
All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Consulate if you have a non-US passport.
* No entry visa required for US passport holders going to:
Thailand - up to 30 days.
Japan - up to 90 days.
Hong Kong – up to 180 days.
Singapore – length determined at the discretion of immigration officer (normally 30 days).
* Entry visa required for US passport holders going to China, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and India.
We have partnered with Visa Central to offer a fast and easy way to obtain a visa for your vacation. Please click here and select your tour to obtain a visa for your upcoming trip.
You may visit http://vietnamembassy-usa.org/content/visa-application-process for detail information.
$25 cash paid to Cambodia Customs upon arrival; valid USA passport, one recent passport size 2” X 2” color photo, and completed visa application form (available upon arrival).
For e-Visa information and application, you may go to the Ministry of Immigration and Population of Myanmar’s website: https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/. You can also get visa information from the Embassy of Myanmar’s website at http://www.mewashingtondc.org/. The other option is that we have partnered with Visa Central to offer a fast and easy way to obtain a visa, passport and other documents for your vacation. Please click here and select your tour to obtain a visa for your upcoming trip.
Please apply for yourself directly with the appropriate embassy.
More information can be found at http://www.indianembassy.org
- We will keep your passport (with the entry visa) to be sent along with your travel documents. If you require your passport sooner, please enclose additional $25 check so that we can send it back immediately upon its return from the embassy.
- If you are applying for your own visa, a copy of your passport and entry visa should be sent to Ritz Tours. All document and tickets will be issued under your passport name.
- The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any time.
- Ritz Tours is not responsible when you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you have a valid passport and visa.
- Kenya Immigration has instituted a new visa policy whereby all visitors must obtain visas by using a new online system - https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=5. While exceptions may be made in emergency situations, all visitors arriving after September 1, 2015 should apply for and obtain the e-visa rather than obtaining a visa upon arrival at Kenyan airports, as has been done historically. For more information regarding the Kenyan e-visa program, please contact Kenya Immigration in Nairobi or the Kenyan embassy in Washington, D.C. Contact information can be found at www.kenyaembassy.com
- Please keep an eye on your valuables at all time. Watch out for pickpockets while sightseeing.
- Bring name and phone number of an emergency contact.
- Read your itinerary and hotel information before departure. Leave a copy of your itinerary and hotel list with your family.
- For special requests (China domestic flight reservation, flight change & confirmation, Hong Kong & China hotel reservation etc.), please have all arrangements made with your travel agency before departure. Ritz Tours does not take any responsibilities for itinerary deviations or bookings made by other travel agencies.
- Individual domestic flights in China must be re-confirmed at the airlines office (of the departing city) 3 days prior to departure. Re-confirmation by phone is not accepted. Since you may not have sufficient time for re-confirmation after arrival in a city, Ritz Tours can help by arranging to have the ticket issued locally and re-confirmed.
-Three-person hotel occupancy means 2 adults sharing a regular double room with a child. No extra bed is added. Hotel rooms in China are generally smaller then those in North America. Hotel charges extra for adding a bed. Please take into consideration the comfort of your traveling party and the length of the trip when request a triple room hotel occupancy.